Compassionate Representation With A Proven Record
No amount of money can ever replace the horrific pain of losing a loved one in a wrongful death accident. However, the medical bills prior to death, loss of income upon the death of a provider, and funeral expenses can leave families in an unexpected financial bind.
No one should need to worry about these costs in the wake of tragedy. That is why Sachs Law, APC wants to help you. While you mourn and recover from your loss, we can seek a maximum payout on your behalf. We have an established reputation in California and Nevada.
You can act as the plaintiff in a wrongful death lawsuit in the state of California if you had a familial relationship with the deceased, including:
You also have the right to sue for wrongful death if you had a legal claim to the deceased’s estate according to California’s intestate succession laws.
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical and/or hospital bills associated with their passing
- Lost income or potential income the deceased would have earned if they had survived
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of love, guidance, and community
- Value of household service